Here is what you need to know about the Espresso Martini Festival ADL
- $30 General admission presale tickets can be purchased on eventbrite here
- $40 General Admission door sale tickets can be purchased at the Festival Box Office
- $100 White Marquee Martini Island Tickets can be purchases on eventbrite here
- $25 Masterclass tickets are available for purchase on eventbrite here & do not include general admission into the festival
- You can bring a printed version or your eventbrite ticket to scan at the box office
- You can have it loaded on the eventbrite app to scan at the box office, please have it ready prior to reaching event staff
What to bring
- Empty Water Bottle
- Be sun smart - bring a hat & sunscreen
- You can bring a picnic rug
Do not bring
- Food, drinks backpacks, glassware, metal cutlery, tents, high back folding chairs (plenty of seating available), beach umbrellas (plenty of shaded areas), video or recording equipment, pets
- Espresso Martini Festival is going green! Which means we have festival cups for you to use during the day and take home to keep. They will be $4 and available for purchase at the Merchandise Tent
- We recommend you bring cash on site to avoid queues. There will be ATMs on site.
- $5 sample size (50mL) of Espresso Martini at all 8 bars so you can try them all!
- It's not all about Espresso Martini's - each bar will have up to 4 cocktails for you to choose from!
- All Espresso Martini's served up for judging for the People's Choice Awards are priced at $15 for a full size serving
- All other cocktails are priced from $12, $15 & $18
- Vale Brewing Beer, Sidewood Estate Wine & Cider will be available at the Main Bar
- All bags are subject to safety and security search upon entry. Any prohibited items will be confiscated.
- This is an over 18yrs only event - Please bring your ID cards which will be inspected on entry
- We have a no tolerance policy for any bad behaviour towards staff or other patrons at the Espresso Martini Festival. If at all your behaviour is deemed to be in conflict with our policy, you will be asked to leave the festival
- Wristbands must be worn at all times, any patron spotted without a wristband will be asked to leave the festival
- No, sorry. Due to our licensing we are unable to offer passouts
- Espresso Martini Festival is wheelchair accessible in the General Admission area only. There are no stairs, and there are disabled toilets on site.
- No, sorry. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. Refunds will only be offered to patrons if the entire show is cancelled or abandoned due to extreme weather conditions.
How to get to Espresso Martini Festival
- The Festival is located in Rymill Park Lakeside - off Bartels Road, Adelaide, SA 5000
- Google Map directions here
- Public transport, Taxi or Uber is the best way to ensure safe arrival and departure from the Espresso Martini Festival
- There will be a signed "Vehicle Drop Off Area" located along Bartels Road in front of the festival site.
Other ticketing T&Cs can be seen on our eventbrite
Email us: email@example.com